If you're looking for family, friends and intent on following Jesus wholeheartedly at university, then join us at All Nations Church. We will care for you, disciple you and give you every opportunity to grow as a Christian while you're a student. We offer:
- Free pick up and drop off bus service for our Sunday morning meetings
- Midweek groups meeting in homes across the city and Discipleship Programmes
- Opportunities to serve, grow and be involved in church life
Do you need a ride to church this and every Sunday? Our free bus picks up at the following points (and will drop off at the same points after the Sunday meeting):
- 9:15am - UNIVERSITY HALL, Birchwood Lane
- 9:18am - THE OLD LIBRARY, Pen y Lan Road
- 9:20am - VARSITY PUB, Richmond Road
- 9:22am - RICHMOND ROAD / LOWTHER ROAD
- 9:25am - CARDIFF QUEEN STREET, Train Station
- 9:30am - STUDENTS UNION, Park Place
- 9:35am - TALYBONT SOUTH, Trotman Dickinson Place
- 9:40am - ARRIVES at All Nations Church
Studying in Treforest? Do you need a ride to church this and every Sunday? Our free bus picks up at the following points (and will drop off at the same points after the Sunday meeting):
- 9:15am - University Side Entrance, Brook Street
- 9:20am - Trefforest Post Office, Park Street
The bus home will leave All Nations Church at 12:30pm
What is university life all about? Studying? Partying? Working? Drinking? Finding a job? Staying in bed? However you see your time at university, it's just that - your time. It's three, four, five years of your life - what are you going to do with it?
Perhaps it's your first time away from home. You've got freedom. You can do what you want, when you want, with who you want. You can eat what you like, dress how you like, use money how you like, sleep when you like. You can spend hours in the library or the lab, the park or the pub.
So what will you do? How will you spend your time? How will you fit in to the world around you? Will you make friends with your new house-mates or stay in your room? Will you blow your student loan on a new laptop or learn to live on a budget?
So much of university life is about finding your place. Finding out where you fit in the world. Finding out what you're good at. Finding out who your friends are. Finding out what you think and feel and believe.
The Bible tells us that God has a plan for every person. He has a place for us to fit in. God made us, loves us and wants us to know him personally. All of this has been made possible through the life, death and resurrection of his Son, Jesus Christ.
Enjoy your time at university. Find your place. Find out how fulfilment lies in knowing Jesus.